Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Did Convicts Eat And Wear On The Ships?
Transcript of What Did Convicts Eat And Wear On The Ships?
Convicts wore pieces of cloth,rags and different materials. The arrows showed that convicts were the property of the British government.For cloths, they wore ,two jackets,one pair of breeches,one waistcoat,two pairs of shoes, one hat and two shirts.
Convicts didn't get perfect clothes back then.
Not all materials were as perfect as ours.
Convicts couldn't choose the stile or color of their clothes, so they had boring brown,black,grey and yellow for the color of their clothes.
They couldn't even choose the food that they wanted.
Convicts ate bread,hardtack,salted beef or pork,peas,oatmeal,butter,cheese. They also ate rise,fruit,vegetables.
What did convicts eat on the first fleet.(n.d).Ask.
Retrieved from http://