Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tuesday, May 23rd 2017
Transcript of Tuesday, May 23rd 2017
"No act of love or kindness is ever wasted. Its worth does not lie in reciprocity."
Congratulations on your 1st Place Superior Rating for Treble Voiced Middle School Choirs!!!!!!
Vote for student awards
Using a phone or chromebook, please go to wcw.schoolloop.com/colbyhawkins Wait patiently for further instructions.
Vocal Warm Up focusing on singing with healthy airflow (ladies, please continue working on mixing the right amount of head and chest voice in your sound, depending on how high or low you're singing.
1. Altos, please use the keyboard in the back right and sing the song 3x, never stopping.
Sopranos, please gather around the white piano and sing the song through 3x, without stopping, and ensuring each singer uses her fully voice.
Men, please use the keyboard by the class entrance. Sing through the song 3x while J sings bass and R&A sing tenor.
Homework last night - prep solo: A = expressive face, body, and eyes. Evident that the mini-voice lesson topic was practiced at home. Notes and rhythm are memorized.
Please write down each name, song title, and
vocal goal chosen by each student as work with me.
Finish free mini-voice lessons .
Water break for 5 minutes
Congratulations for earning BEST OVERALL
MIDDLE SCHOOL CHOIR PROGRAM!!!!!
Listen to your performances
While listening to your judges' comments, please write down any that stick out to you to share with the class later today.
You are INCREDIBLE!!!