Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Underwater Hockey
Created by Alan Blake
created for SCUBA divers
First Cup in Europe
First World Championship
Canada, U.S., Netherlands, Australia, United Kingdom
Only men's teams
U.S. Hosts World Championship
First championship with men's and women's teams
8 men's teams
4 women's teams
Rules were officially published by the CMAs
19th World Championship
both men's and women's teams
Family and friends are the biggest fans.
"most boring sport in the world"
underground viewing window and cameras
People are there by choice.
lack of recognition
lack of resources
Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center
Entry fees for tournaments
Not much money
Future high school sport?
"For the love of the game" sport
Needs to be updated
Promote Underwater Hockey through social media pages, blogs, electronic outlets, etc.
Keep in contact with reporters, editors, and publishers
Increase media coverage for local, regional, and national events
6-8 feet of water
3 lb. puck
wear fins, masks, snorkels, protective gloves, and headgear