Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Beth Anne Kieft's Prezi Resume
Transcript of Beth Anne Kieft's Prezi Resume
Currently living in: Daytona Beach Contact Information Education Syracuse University
2007-2011 S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications/Martin J. Whitman School of Management
Majored in Public Relations and Emerging Enterprises and Entrepreneurship Work Experience Ladies Professional Golf Association Foundation
Digital Communications Assistant
June 2011-August 2011 •Establish and maintain a social media presence for the Girls Golf program on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
•Increased Facebook fans by 20% and Twitter followers by 25% over two months
•Re-developed information and design of the LPGA-USGA Girls Golf website
•Wrote e-newsletters about activities from the Girls Golf sites for LPGA correspondents
•Represented LPGA-USGA Girls Golf at junior clinics in Colorado, Chicago and Charlotte
•Assisted in all operations, administration and prepation of an LPGA championship Syracuse University Office of Special Events
Special Events Assistant
August 2010-May 2011 • Arranged university-wide events including donor receptions and community announcements
• Staff events to ensure smooth transitions and prepare for crisis management
• Developed a public relations plan to promote the selection of commencement speaker
• Work with the staff to create a full day of events for the “Say YES to Education Foundation” during the Syracuse versus Villanova game, January 22, 2011. College Activities Syracuse University Traditions Commission As president, I:
•Tripled Traditions Commission membership
•Increased interest in traditional events by 50 percent (Homecoming, Winter Carnival, etc.)
•Planned and executed three events each tradition while helping with seven other events
•Developed a marketing plan to attract more people using social media
•Created new tradition, Senior Week, creating more awareness of Traditions Commission Delta Sigma Pi, Xi Tau Chapter Positions: Chancellor, Outreach Chair and Historian Chancellor
•Ran approximately 30 chapter meetings using Parlimentary Procedure
•Organized retreats to other colleges to visit other Delta Sigma Pi chapters
•Created events for other chapters to visit the Xi Tau (Syracuse) chapter
•Designed and maintained website weekly using Adobe Dreamweaver •Built public relations and marketing plans to attract more students
•Exceeded 2010 campaign results and raised over $20,000 Syracuse University Class Giving Campaign
Student Chair Macy’s Marketing Competition •Developed marketing strategy to reach the millennial generation using social media Dean’s List
Received Emerging Student Leadership Award from Syracuse University
Received Orange Spirit Award from Student Association Skills Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Adobe Dreamweaver, InDesign and Photoshop Associated Press writing LexisNexis, ProQuest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Storify and Prezi Presentations For references or questions, please contact
Beth Anne Kieft at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-694-7027 About me I am currently the E-Marketing and Social Media Coordinator for Stetson University in the Enrollment Management Division. I am interested in working in the sports industry in community relations dealing with PR, fan development and community engagement. Coursework included marketing, public relations, entrepreneurship, sports public relations and general business Gained public relations experience through coursework including building media kits, creating a real-life campaign for a company in Syracuse, researching public relation goals in the industry about millennials and creating a business plan for a new and novel company Gained event planning experience through extracurriculars including planning Homecoming and other SU traditions, planning outreach events for my business-professional fraternity, Delta Sigma Pi, and working for the Office of Special Events. Stetson University
E-Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
November 2011-Present • A member of the leadership team for the Enrollment Division
• Supervise and assist in event management and preparation for all admission events
• Gain awareness for the admission and financial aid office through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, website and other
industry-based social networks.
• Work with the Marketing Office and other social media members of the campus to create a connected message across departments
• Increased Facebook fans by 84% in the last semester and created more reach by utilizing Facebook ads and grass root marketing
• Maintain department website and create pages that are appealing to the millennial generation
• Use Google Analytics to measure website traffic and effectiveness
• E-mailed prospective students about all events and deadlines using EMMA emailing system and Hobsons Connect
• Create several email, text, chat and phone campaigns to inform student about deadlines, events, etc.
• Implemented relationship management program: Hobsons Connect; created content for a personalized
webpage, templates for mass e-mails and helped launch the system.
• Supervise ten recruiters when working with digital media and a work-study with all social media networks Event Planning, Digital Communications, CRM systems