Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Digital Art
1. Digital Art can be defined as any art that is made with the help of a computer.
2. a general term for a range of artistic works and practices that use digital technology as an essential part of the creative and/or presentation process
Decalcomania can produce fractal-like patterns. It involves pressing paint between two surfaces and pulling them apart.
Known for his surrealist, decalcomania art work in the 1930's.
Jonsson specializes in art direction, web, print design, animation and photography. His clients include: Nike Football, Google, Pantene, Cheetos and more.
Google Art Project: (LiNK)
George Eastman invents
Introduction of the motion picture
Linotype Machine- 1886
patent on the linotype.
Revolutionary for typing
First Mac Introduced- 1986
Apple introduced it's first macintosh,
based on MAC OS with graphical
Milestone in digital
Digital drawings are created through the use of mathematical formulas dependent on the relative placement of points. In this technique, a computer generates an image, called a vecor graphic, from a series of lines plotted from the relationship between individual points.
In using Photoshop to edit pictures, one is able to add images to the original photograph.
Computer Generated 3D
3D graphics are created through the process of designing imagery using geometric shapes, polygons or NURBS curves. These images are created in three-dimensional objects and scenes that can be used in various media such as film, television, print, rapid prototyping, games/simulations and special visual effects.
Shadow Chen aka Saltyshadow, is a mixed media illustrator from Ningbo, China. During graduate school, her passion for art pushed her to explore new avenues as an illustrator and a graphic designer. Shadow’s works incorporate liquid forms, with a traditional twist and bright colors. Her specializations include: Illustration, Graphic, Fashion, Branding and Web Design.