Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Best Practices For Creating a Positive Environment
Transcript of Best Practices For Creating a Positive Environment
Why is a Positive Environment Important?
5 Best Practices
A positive school environment creates an optimal situation for both teachers and students. By providing students with both emotional and academic stability, teachers can have a profound impact on students lives. The following best practices are just a few of many.
"Personality" of Learning Environment
Good Classroom Management
Opportunities for Student-Centered Instruction
High Academic Expectations Aligned with Support