Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Best Practices For Creating a Positive Environment
Transcript of Best Practices For Creating a Positive Environment
Why is a Positive Environment Important?
5 Best Practices
A positive school environment creates an optimal situation for both teachers and students. By providing students with both emotional and academic stability, teachers can have a profound impact on students lives. The following best practices are just a few of many.
"Personality" of Learning Environment
Good Classroom Management
Opportunities for Student-Centered Instruction
High Academic Expectations Aligned with Support