Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chrissy Bauld
where is it
The 20th Commonwealth Games will be 11 days of top competition hosted in Glasgow in July and August 2014.
Having previously hosted the 1970 and 1986 Commonwealth Games in Edinburgh, this will be the largest multi-sport event ever held in Scotland
The first games were held in 1930 in Hamilton, Canada where 11 countries sent 400 athletes to take part in six sports and 59 events. Since then, the Games have been held every four years (except for 1942 and 1946 because of the Second World War).
The Commonwealth Games, often referred to as the Friendly Games, has a unique place in sporting history.
Technologies in commonwealth games