Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Just Ella
"Provocative and Entertaining" - Booklist
About the Book - Just Ella
* In Just Ella, Margaret Peterson Haddix puts a spin on the traditional tale of the glass slippers. In her version, Ella finds her own way to the ball and wins the heart of the prince, but now she is finding that life at the palace as is not as great as she thought it was going to be.
* Readers will experience the excitement of this book, while taking in the poignant truth of what it’s like to be 15, engaged to a prince, and wanting to escape the restricted castle rules, as they enjoy Margaret Peterson Haddix’s new edition “Just Ella”.
About The Author
Margaret Peterson Haddix, an american author, wrote many books capturing the attention of children and young adults. She studied in Miami University, in Ohio where she attained a high status and a Bachelors degrees in journalism,
creative writing, and history. She Published more than thirty books and is continuiously publishing more encompassing themes of fantasy, adventure, romance and freedom . She published her first book "Running out of time" in 1995. she lives in Columbous, Ohio with her husband, two kids, and her dog.
Why read this book ?
Just Ella’s creative cover and distinct wording are a unique way to keep a reader’s interest. Haddix also pair’s romance alongside with fantasy relating to the original story, but with a special feminine twist. This Romance and fantasy novel wil keep you reading to see how Ella finds her true happily ever after.
Just because life isnt a fairy tale dosent mean happy endings aren't impossible.
Don’t judge a book by its cover
Being true to yourself
Trials and tribulations are all part of life
Friendship is the only way you’ll truly be happy
Provocative and Entertaining
" I love this book so much I read it twice" - Sarah
This book was amazing; kept me going for days - Tibyann
Readers should be aware that this novel does carry some graphic references and occasional wordings –not too descriptive, but enough to sense the tense atmosphere of the situation. From a scale of 1 to 5; 5 being the least inappropriate I would give this book a rating of 3.
This is highly recommended for public and school libraries.
To read the first chapter online visit http://www.amazon.com/Just-Ella-The-Palace-Chronicles/dp/1416936491
Here's a preveiw!
Want to know more!
Interested in the author, visit this website for more detailed information:
You can also...
1) Like us on facebook
2) Read all Margaret's books!
3) Share the entertainment with friends and family!
Bottom Line - Read the book!
You have no idea what your missing out on!