Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of A Canyon
A Canyon is a an area of land that has been eroded over hundreds of years to make a gorge. A gorge is a narrow valley in between two hills or mountains typically with steep rock walls with a stream running through the gorge.
This is a picture of the grand canyon in is in the northwest part of Arizona just above Flagstaff.
Did you know that the grand canyon is the largest canyon in the world it is 3,500 feet above sea level and is 277 miles long that is how the canyon got its name?
The three most popular canyons in the u.s are the grand canyon, Fish River canyon and, the Tiger Leaping Gorge.
Did you know that the grand canyon was established in February, 26 1919 as national park when Woodrow Wilson was president?
By Teddy Tsouras
Did you know that at the shortest part of the grand canyon it is 4 miles wide?