Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of 340 Subject Verb Agreement
Transcript of Copy of 340 Subject Verb Agreement
or not to? Have verb Do verb Singular Nouns When do I
add an "S"? Count nouns Non Count Nouns Collective
Nouns Gerunds and
Infinitives The student is looking for a parking space. The homework is difficult. Swimming is my favorite type of exercise. The staff is in agreement about the policy. Singular Plural Noun modals might, may, can, could, will, would, must, ought to, had better No subject verb agreement He will come for the car. She may study with us. They can't remember his number. Indefinite Pronouns = 3rd person when do I use
an 's'? Yes No auxiliary verbs It depends