Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Prisoner B-3087
The setting takes place in Poland and 10 different concentration camps. The time is during WWII.
The genre is non-fiction. The POV is first person.
Example: I had seen men killed, and I had watched men die of starvation and cold right in front of me.
Yanek is happy at his home, in Poland, with his family, but that all changes when the Nazis invade. Every thing stripped away from him, his family, home, and freedom. Forced to be moved around from concentration camp to concentration camp, nothing stands in his way of life or... death. Will Yank survive this nightmare? Read the book to find out.
" Pound, pound, pound, pound- my hammer got heavier and heavier with each strike." Onomatopoeia
I thought this book was a good book. I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. I recommend this to kids 5th grade and up who like books about WWII.
by Alan Gratz
Yanek Gruener: brave, mentally strong, will survive at any cost
Nazis: cruel and evil army of Hitler