Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hector Berlioz - Symphonie Fantastique
Transcript of Hector Berlioz - Symphonie Fantastique
Symphonie Fantastique Born: La cote-Saint-Andre, December 11, 1803.
Died: Paris, March 8, 1869 Biography Analysis of Form Intro (1-17)
Theme B (17-49)
Variation on Theme B/Transition (49-61)
Theme A (62-77)
Repeat From Top
Theme C – Play off of Theme A (78-88)
Theme A (89-104)
Theme C – Play off of Theme A (105-111)
Theme B (123-131)
Variation on Theme B/Transition (131-135)
Outro (136-178) Idee Fixe Hector Berlioz's contribution to the world of music Symphonie Fantastique And how it adheres to the musical conventions in the romantic period Kim, Violet, Kathleen and Mariko