Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OLIVIA G.'S SCIENCE PREZI!!!!!
Transcript of OLIVIA G.'S SCIENCE PREZI!!!!!
Please turn to page 114-118 and I will call on someone to read
What is plasma?
Plasma is the liquid part of the blood.
Water makes up 90% of plasma.
What are the four major blood types??
The four major blood types are A,B,AB,and O. Blood types are determined by marker molecules on red blood cells.
What is hemoglobin?
hemoglobin is a protein that contains iron and binds chemically to oxygen molecules.
What are blood's four components?
2. red blood cells
3. white blood cells
Chapter 4,Lesson 3
By Olivia Geishauser
Now to test your knowledge please attempt to fill out the worksheets and we will check over them!!!!