Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 1 Lesson 3:
Transcript of Week 1 Lesson 3:
Week 1 Lesson 3: Analysing cartoons
How do we analyse cartoons?
To learn how to analyse cartoons.
Students will be able to analyse how cartoons persuade, focusing on the use of colour, proportions, relationship of objects, words, signs and symbols.
Analysing Mark Knight's cartoon on pp.178-179 of the Pearson text
Activity: Analysing a cartoon on youth justice reform
1. Working individually.
2. Follow the steps in the worksheet to analyse the cartoon.
3. We have 25 minutes.
4. Class discussion to follow.