Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of rainbow paper
-My Question is how does the clear nail polish turn into a rainbow.
From this project,I conclude that when you put clear nail polish in water it disperses over the surface of the water.
The supplies are a bowl of water, clear nail polish, and small piece of paper.
Add 1-2 drops of clear nail polish to the bowl of water. Watch it disperse over the surface of the water.
Quickly dip the paper into the water. Then Let it dry on a paper towel
Once its dry tilt the paper in different directions to see the rainbow patterns appear. Hold it next to a sunny window for best results.
Add 1-2 drops of clear nail polish to the bowl of water. Watch it disperse over the surface of the water
-My Hypotheses is that the clear nail polish will act and turn into a rainbow.
Thanks for watching my prezi
The results was great you could see the rainbow in the paper .