Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Paper Towns
8328 Bartlesville Ave.
Agloe, New York.
Quentin (Q) Jacobsen
Margo Roth Spiegelman
Theme of The Book
The theme of
is that understanding a person's reason and concepts is more important than understanding a person for what you believe them to be.
One a night a few weeks before graduation, Margo knocks on Q's window and asks if he can help her with an eleven step revenge plan. Q agrees to help.
The next day, Margo doesn't show up to school. Margo ends up not coming back to school at all, and she's no where to be found.
The eleven step revenge.
Margo not going to school.
Q, Ben, Lacey and Radar driving to Agloe, New York, where they think Margo is.
With the eleven step revenge, Q helps Margo.
When Margo runs away, Q finds out where she has gone by using clues Margo has left.
I give this book a ten out of ten. I recommend reading it, it's a book for boys and girls.