Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
El Yunque Caribbean National Forest
Transcript of El Yunque Caribbean National Forest
National Forest Food Web The El Yunque National Forest is located in Puerto Rico. The forest is a tropical rain forest and it recives a vast amount of rain. The forest is filled of plants and animals. All plants and animals, they depend on eachother. One main way is for food. Polyporus Mushrooms Isopod (pill bug) Gecko Centiped Red-Tailed Hawk Jamican Fruit Bat Pumpwood Tree Sierran Palm Bibliography: http://fossweb.schoolspecialty.com/delegate/ssi-foss-ucm/contribution%20Folders/FOSS/multimedia_ms_1E/PopulationsandEcosystems/ecoscenario/elyunque/index.html Coqui Frogs Blue Tranatula Twig Dawrf Anole Gaint Crab Spider