Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Soft Skills in the Workplace
Transcript of Soft Skills in the Workplace
Hard skills are the things that you learn in school. They are the "what" you do at work. The technical knowledge that allows you to complete that tasks that are required by the job you have.
Soft skills are the "how" you do the tasks at work they include "how" you communicate, "how" you interact with others, "how" you dress and act, "how" make decisions, "how" you problem solve, "how" you are as a team player, etc. etc.
of Soft Skills
Verbal and non-verbal
Written and spoken
Listening skills-giving and receiving feedback
English language skills
Coaching and mentoring
Respect for co-workers
Being a team player
Assertive (not aggressive)