Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Listening & Connect
Transcript of Listening & Connect
~Details First, Point Second
~"Small Points to Big Idea"
Point First, Details Second
First Listening Technique
1. Figure out your tendency.
2. Determine tendency of the person you are speaking by where they put the details.
3. Adjust your communications to match person's tendency.
1. Matching your team members natural tendencies shows them you VALUE them and helps build TRUST.
2. In presentations it improves acceptance of materials and avoids frustration.
Listen & Connect
Connect with Listeners
"Communicating effectively is rarely natural."