Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Houellemont A Athlete or Sports Competitor
Transcript of Houellemont A Athlete or Sports Competitor
Qualification needed to be an Athlete and Sports Competitor
Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations
Classes I will take at TC:
Hobbies and Activities
The hobbies that I do are sports. My favorite hobby is baseball, but I also love soccer. I would like to become professional in either one of those. I participate in sports at school. I try to take advantage of time that I have to play sports.
I have been going to a Catholic school all my life. I go to mass every Wednesday to be with God. Every morning I pray and at night I even pray. My coach for baseball tells us to say an Our Father before every game. To keep us safe, health, and strong. I think it is important to keep a strong relationship with God.
Houellemont A Athletes and Sports Competitor
Classes I will need for my career:
Athletes and sports competitors must have a high knowledge of the way the sport is played, especially its rules, regulations, and strategies. I want to be in college for 4 years. I want to get a Degree in Physical Education.