Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Super's theory
5. Disengagement Life Space Nine Major Roles
9.pensioner Self Concepts Applications Career Development Assessment and Counseling (C-DAC) Super's Life Span, Life Space Theory Cara Miller, Megan Hoyer, Dana Strand Adult Career Concerns Inventory (ACCI) Career Development Inventory Salience Inventory Pie of Life Activity Values Scale (VS) 4 theaters
2. the school
3. the workplace
4. the community Sources Niles, S.G.&Harris-Bowleby, J.H.(2013) Career
Development Interventions in the 21st Century,
4th ed. Boston: Pearson. careersnz. (2012) Donald Super
Developmental self-concept. retrieved
from www.careers.govt.nz Simon Fraser University Library (n.d.)
Time Management for Graduate
Students: Your Pie of Life. retrieved from http://www.lib.sfu.ca/sites/default/files/11399/Pie%20of%20life%20exercise.pdf Hartung, Paul J. (2013). The Life-Span, Life-Space
Theory of Careers. In S. D Brown Steven & R. W.
Lent (Eds.), Career Development and Counseling:
Putting Theory and Research to Work. 2nd Ed. (pp
83-113). Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc