Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The forensic aspects of wounds and injuries
Transcript of The forensic aspects of wounds and injuries
Photography Sharp force Types Patterns Weapon characteristics Stab Slash Chop (blunt and sharp) Incised wounds Glass related Self-inflicted Suicidal 'For gain' Defensive Assault 'Sites of election' & tentative wounds Consequences of injury Acute Delayed Haemorrhage & shock Infection