Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Is Copyright Bad?
Transcript of Is Copyright Bad?
The Definition of Copyright
Copyright means to have the right to make copies of license, artwork, videos, and etc. It also means that you have the right to copy someone's work.
Which Things can be Copyrighted
Things that can be copyrighted are books, plays, music dance, movies, and pictures.
The Fair Use
There are 3 fair reasons why people use copyright:
1. To comment upon
2. To criticize
3. A paroddy
The Copyright Duration and Public Domain
The legal protection of copyright lasts for a couple of decades giving the person a chance to exploit it but if their work is not protected they are in public domain which means they do it withoust permission. They would be in public domain for 3 reasons.
1.It's the work of the goverment in the US
2. It's non-protectable work
3. The copyright is expired
In conclusion, I suggest you don't use copyright because of the causes of using copyright. So NEVER EVER use copyright AT ALL!
By: Sawsan Yafi