Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Godbout, Quebec
The town of Godbout was a trading post in 1864.
This is the only ferry that goes directly to Godbout ,the Matane.
But then in 1955, Godbout was constituted.
The town of Godbout is beside the St. Lawerence River.
Godbout takes up an area of 78.15 square miles in land. In addition, Godbout's population is 298 which has dropped by 17.5% in the last 5 years.
This is the Quebec Flag.
godbout is also near the end of the Godbout River.
the only highway that goes to Godbout is route 138.
Godbout has warm summers and cold winters. Also, Godbout has beaches. Surrounding Godbout are tall and wide mountains.
The main language of Godbout is french and English.
1. Godbout is about the size of Newport in Pennsylvania.
2. Godbout is part of Quebec, which then Quebec is then with Canada.
3. My family's ancestors were part of Godbout's community.
BY: Matthew Godbout
la fin,au revoir!
the end, goodbye!
Merci d'avoir regarde!
Thanks for watching!