Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Loving Yourself
Sometimes, it's not about being accepted by others,
but accepting yourself first.
How would you describe yourself?
Your true self
I hate my life. no one likes me.
I'm fat. I'm not worth it. I'm ugly. why does everyone hate me? Why can't I be like everyone else?
I'll never be good enough...
No I'm not...
Building up walls...
building more walls
you are one of a kind
would be too boring if we were all
are what define us.
How you see yourself
How others see you
2 pounds 10 ounces
"God blessed me with the greatest blessing of my life, which is my syndrome."
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky
define them first
you are extraordinary
love who you truly are