Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Intercultural communication
Diversity with Snéha Khilay
What were the tips that Snéha gave?
Do any of them remind you of something that you heard or talked about during the Wednesday and Thursday lessons of this course?
Can you think of any other tips?
- Observe and mirror behavior
- Appreciate differences
- Don't assume that one person will behave like the larger culture
- Be patient
You will be assigned a dialogue. Please practice it with your partner. You will perform the dialogue in front of the class :)
Now, make you're own dialogue!
Choose any one of the phrase banks.
Think up a conflict related to attitudes, beliefs, values, perceptions, manners, habits or appearance.
You can have a situation that goes well, or badly.
You can have one, two, or no active problem solvers in the dialogue - it's up to you.
Behind closed doors
We are going to practice stepping into problem solving mode :)