Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of FROSTY VOLCANO
eruption is unknown
Frosty volcano is located on a convergent plate boundary. Obstacle 1 Obstacle 2 Obstacle 3 THE END A Stratovolcano
Produces A'a lava
Located in Peninsula, Alaska Frosty is the youngest of the two large volcanic structures of the Cold Bay volcanic complex.
Scientist are unsure how Frosty was formed. Timeline Frosty Volcano BY:MIKAYLA MERCER Facts Works cited "Frosty - Historic eruptions." Alaska Volcano Observatory. N.p., n.d. Web. 1 Mar. 2013. <http://www.avo.alaska.edu/volcanoes/activity.php?volcname=Frosty&page=images&eruptionid=522>.
"what causes volcanoes." ThinkQuest : Library. N.p., n.d. Web. 1 Mar. 2013. <http://library.thinkquest.org/03oct/01186/causes.htm>.
"Frosty Volcano, Alaska - John Seach." Volcano Live - John Seach. N.p., n.d. Web. 1 Mar. 2013. <http://www.volcanolive.com/frosty.html>. 2001- Signs of smoke were coming from the volcano, but it never erupted.
(There have been no trace of volcanic activity coming from Frosty)