Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of scavenger
1. Has to be a character on the grid.
2. Clues have to be left in one room unless the group decides to have it in as many rooms as they want.
You Will Need:
1.More than 4 players.
2.Paper and pen/pencil.
3.Ruler to draw.
2.Get a player to pick a character from the grid that the group invented.
3. Everyone else except the player you picked is a scavenger.
4.The player who picked the character leaves clues around the room for the scavengers to guess the character the other player picked.
1. Get a player to draw a grid on a piece of paper with characters names and a picture of the character that the group invented.
over 7 years old.
But have to be over 12.
The Ending Rule
To End the game you have to tell the scavengers the character you are if they are on the grid if they didn't Guess Correctly what you are
What are you