Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Kendo presentation
these areas are the head (Men) wrists or fore arms(Kote) the torso (Do) or the throat area (tuski). The strikes must be delivered with clarity and precision using the outer third of the shinai.
The judges look for strong form. Citations "Point areas used in Kendo." http://sckendo.ca. St. Catharines Kendo Club. Web. 27 May 2013. "Equipment and clothing." Kendo.com. N.p.. Web. 27 May 2013. <http://kendo.com/equipment>. "Kendo." http://www.kodokankendo.org. Victor Harris. Web. 27 May 2013. <http://www.kodokankendo.org/what-is-kendo/and-more>. Bibliography Youtube.com