Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jaguar
Before they were named Jaguars they were called Swallow Sidecar Company.
Founded in 1922
The Jaguar name first appeared in 1932 on a 2.5 liter saloon, sports models which were the SS 90 and SS 100.
Were originally supposed to make motorcycle sidecars.
William Walmsley and William Lyons, motorcycle enthusiasts, are the two inventors of
Born in Stockport, United Kingdom (1892)
Did in Poulten-le-Fylde, United Kingdom (1961)
Married Letitia Jeffries (1921)
Known as "Mr. Jaguar"
Born September 4th, 1901 (Blackpool, England)
Died February 8th, 1985 (Warwickshire, England)
Headquarters are located in Whitley and Coventry, England.
Owned by the Indian company Tata Motors since 2008.
Made a series of eye catching sports cars such as Jaguar XK120 (1948–54), Jaguar XK140 (1954-7), Jaguar XK150 (1957–61), and Jaguar E-Type (1961-75)
Cash was short after World War II so Jaguar sold the plant and premises to Rubery Owen.