Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hairography
Albert Einstein was very smart and changed the world, but he was also kind of strange with things he did. He often didn't wear socks, but most of all, his hair.
Einstein's hair as a young child was very well kept. For some reason when Einstein was born, the back of his head was abnormally large.
As he got older, Einstein's hair got somewhat more untidy.
Einstein is more recognized by now, and clearly cares more about his discoveries than his appearance.
As he gets older, Einstein's hair continues to be more and more uncared for.
Einstein accepting U.S, citizenship
Although it was always untidy, Einstein's hair is really what made Einstein Einstein. Only Einstein looks like that with his hair.
After receiving the Nobel Prize
His hair was even more untidy than ever in his later years