Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Resident Involvement and Social Media
Transcript of Resident Involvement and Social Media
What we're going to look at
The Social Media Revolution
What Social Media is
Some facts and figures
When does it become involvement?
Some real-life, live examples
What is Social Media?
Blogging and microblogging
Video and photosharing
Podcasts and Webcasts
Feedback, comments, reviews and ratings
Adults using the internet every day
(ONS, August 2010)
43.5 million internet users in the UK
7.1 million adults don't use the internet
Households with no access
to a computer
Those not online who are retired
or not working
Those not online who live in
In the lowest socio-economic groups
16 - 24 year olds
Questions to ask yourself
Where on the 'rainbow'?
Who is our audience and how well do we know them?
What is our story?
What do we want to achieve?
Who's going to manage it?
Let's look at what they do