Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Motivation: A Definition & Four General Approaches
Transcript of Motivation: A Definition & Four General Approaches
influenced by reinforcers, rewards,
incentives, and punishments
Humanistic intrinsic motivation source
influenced by the need for
Cognitive intrinsic motivation source
influenced by beliefs,
attributions for success and failure, and expectations
Sociocultural intrinsic motivation source
influenced by engaged participation
in learning communities; identity
maintained through group activities
The activity itself is rewarding Maslow's Hierarchy
of Human Needs expectancy x value = motivation ...What is it and
how do you give it?