Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Vaccination oral presentation
Transcript of Vaccination oral presentation
Reasons for vaccination.
Arguments against vaccinations
Threat denial. see: http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/Anti-Vaccine_Body_Count/Whats_The_Harm.html
"The body of epidemiological evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism."
-The Institute of Medicine of the National Academies