Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vaccination oral presentation
Transcript of Vaccination oral presentation
Reasons for vaccination.
Arguments against vaccinations
Threat denial. see: http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/Anti-Vaccine_Body_Count/Whats_The_Harm.html
"The body of epidemiological evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism."
-The Institute of Medicine of the National Academies