Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Democratic Republicof the Congo
Transcript of Democratic Republicof the Congo
2.kinshasa is the most populated and more populated the better.
3.we utilize our resources using them wisely.
4.we have a non command economy we have a market economy so they will let us open up a business.
5.deforestation in the Congo is bad cutting down trees.
6.mining machines, dynamite, hand held drills, pickaxe.
7. we will educate the people and we will train them then they will be educated then we will have educated miners.
9.it starts fights, riots, and killing the people want their equal amount of water.
10.farmers produce less crops and there is no farmland.
11. In the Sahel and Sahara there are not many jobs available blic and Nigeria is a Federal republic.
12. They are market economizes but South Africa is a republic Nigeria is a Federal Republic.
13. One specializes in what another country and will trade.
14. Embargoes stop trade, tariffs protect a country, and quota limits the amount of items bought.
15. It makes trading easier and they get goods cheaper.
16. More educated workers that you hire and work in factories and the GDP goes up.
17. When you invest in machines and factories the GDP goes up.
18. Nigeria has a lot of oil and the Congo has gold for natural resources , when they sell it they get more. Congo Mining INC. WE HAVE LEARNED THERE ARE LOTS OF ENVIORMENTAL PROBLEMS THROUGHOUT AFRICA. THERE ARE DIFFERENT ECONOMIC SYSTEMS IN AFRICA MOST ARE MARKET AND MIXED ECONOMIES. VOLUNTARY TRADE LIKE SPECIALIZATION ENCOURAGES TRADE BETWEEN countries AND THERE ARE DIFFERENT TRADE BARRIERS.ECONOMIC GROWTH LIKE HUMAN CAPITAL INCREASES GDP AND CAPITAL GOODS ALSO INCREASE GDP BY INVESTING AND IMPROVING business ALL OVER AFRICA. PURPOSE
ARE PURPOSE IS TO MINE MINERALS AND TRADE THEM AND IMPROVE ECONOMIC GROWTH. BELIEFS
ARE BELIEFS ARE TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESSFUL OPERATING BUISNESS AND IMPROVE Africa's GDP. VALUES
OBVIOUSLY MINERALS ARE IMPORTANT TO OUR COMPANY BECAUSE THEY KEEP OUR BUISNESS RUNNING. MISSION
OUR MISSION IS TO ACHIEVE NATIONAL ECONOMIC GROWTH AND IN THE FUTURE BE THE HIGHEST RUNNING MINING BUISNESS IN AFRICA works cited page
Fisch,B.(2010).EVALUEATING organzational quality through narrative: A case for accreditation using the school portfolio,International Journal of Leadership in Education, 13(4),455-487