Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sammy Davis
Sammy Davis represents this because of how he chose to be sent to Veitnam instead of another base.
Sammy showed this trait when he fought against his "bad dream" to do his job.
Sammy showed citizenship by not giving up and continuing to fight even though he was injured.
Sammy showed patriotism by choosing to go save his brothers even when he was 45 minutes away and injured.
Sammy Davis was working in bowling alley and saw the president give Roger Donald his medal of honor and knew from then he wanted to be in the military. Sammy was born into a military family and knew the value of the medal of honor. Sammy's father was an artowing man in WWII and after finishing high school in 1965 enlisted in the army. In the end Sammy was one of the 12 soldier who made it back from the Vietnam war.
Our sources: Google, Youtube, cmhos.org,