Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Printmaking Lesson Plan
Transcript of Printmaking Lesson Plan
AVT 691, Fall 2012
Erin Jacobs Objectives:
1. thumbnail sketches of shell or fossil
2. final drawing of abstracted form
3. safely creating linoleum print
4. finished print on paper
5. reflection and PMI Agenda:
1. introduction and prezi
2. look at books for research
3. pick one shell or fossil idea
4. go back to seats and start sketching
5. draw an abstracted form trying out
different color combinations
6. choose a final drawing and transfer
it to your linoleum block
7. begin cutting your block
8. make a print
9. sign and number print
10. hang up print to display A 5th Grade Printmaking Lesson Plan Challenge Create a two color abstract relief print
inspired by shells or fossils you might find
while you walk on the beach. Petoskey Stones fossils seashells process exemplars