Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Differences and Similarities between Brazilian food and Amer
Transcript of Differences and Similarities between Brazilian food and Amer
The U.S.A cuisine.
- General Features and the way that people eat their meals (U.S.A/Brazil)
- Fast Food
European and African influences;
It varies greatly by region;
Results: A national cuisine marked by the preservation of regional differences.
European colonization/native population;
Many ingredients and cooking styles;
Immigrants: developed a rich diversity in food preparation.
- Both U.S.A and BR= Immigrants;
- Country's size and regions;
U.S.A= distinctive cuisine, totally diverse;
Brazil= famous culinary staples.
- American cuisine = too much ethnic influence;
General Features and the way that people eat their meals (U.S.A/Brazil)
Common breakfast, lunch and dinner.
However both countries differ in what people eat and how much.
Brazil = Heavier than dinner. U.S.A= more variety
Hot foods/ Rice and beans
While we Brazilians have the habit of making our own meal at home, Americans prefer to go out to have dinner.
Americans eat pizza with their hands whereas Brazilians eat pizza with forks and knifes
- Americans Love fast food;
- Unhealthy food;
As a result, it is cheaper to make your own meal in Brazil than to eat fast food. However, the opposite is not true in U.S.A!