Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 1.3
Understand the relation between the distance and the absolute value.
Solving absolute value equations and inequalities.
Apply the absolute value to solve radical inequalities.
What is the meaning of ??
1-3 Absolute Value in Equations and Inequalities
Page 73 :
8, 12, 14,
18,22, 24, 26, 28,
36, 38,40,46, 57,59,
31) Solve, interpret geometrically, and graph. When applicable, write answers using both inequality notation
and interval notation.
24,29) Write each of the statements as an absolute value equation or inequality.
Write without the absolute value signs :
15) Use the number line shown to find the indicated distances.
The Distance is always positive
Simplify, and write without absolute value
signs. Do not replace radicals with decimal approximations.
1-3 Exercises: page 73
│ -1 │
Solving Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities