Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
By Mallory Wilkes
Transcript of By Mallory Wilkes
Back in the 1700's mostly slaves did all of the work. People had slaves because they didn't want to do the work.
Plantations where almost everywhere but they where in different places to. Some where near water, in the middle of nowhere, near a small city, or in any large piece of land.
The slaves planted tobacco, corn, and many more crops.
Slaves got to the U.S and other places by boat. The trip took over 150 days. That's very long.
[credits to google pictures]