Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Quadrilateral Family Tree
Transcript of Quadrilateral Family Tree
pairs of opposite sides parallel. A quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides, called bases. The nonparallel sides are legs. A trapezoid with congruent legs. A parallelogram with four congruent sides. A parallelogram with four right angles. A parallelogram with four congruent
sides and four right angles. A four sided figure.