Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome to Ms. Allen's English Language Arts Class
Transcript of Welcome to Ms. Allen's English Language Arts Class
English Language Arts Class
Who I Am
Who I Love
What I Like To Do
Try New Things
Meet Personal Challenges
Play word games
Dancing with Veterans
to raise money for a
1998 BA English
M.Ed. Secondary Education
1) Everyone will respect everyone.
2) Everyone will encourage excellence.
3) Everyone will exercise self-discipline.
4) Everyone will exert exceptional effort.
5) Everyone will accept personal responsibility.
1) Warning with documentation
2) Parent call and Detention
3 Disciplinary Referral
to Administrator's Office
4) Other Appropriate Action
Any student who uses profanity, instigates fighting, damages school property, or bullies or physically harms another will be immediately sent to the Principal's Office.
What Will We Be Doing
in English Class?
of course :)
Mutual respect has its rewards.
What if someone
I look forward to a blessed year with you!
class web page: