Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Robert and George Stephenson
Transcript of Robert and George Stephenson
won with their locomotive reaching 36 mph, this
made their locomotive building company very popular and encouraged the rocket locomotive to transport people or heavy loads for great distances in a short amount of time. THEY BOTH WERE INTERESTED IN ENGINEERING GEORGE & ROBERT STEPHENSON 1. Each locomotive had to drag
3 times its weight.
2. All locomotives should reach at least 10 mph.
3. There was a £500 prize. So how did the Stephenson's do? ... George Robert Stephensons This set their careers to building locomotives and railways until George Stephenson died in 1848 and Robert Stephenson in 1859. They were a big influence
on the industrial revolution to the transport improvement on rail and would influence people way in the future as well. THANK YOU !
BY NANA ASIEDU AND MATTHEW PHAN