Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of kilauea
some scientists say that the age of rock is 3,000,000 to 600,000 years old.
kilauea built itself up from the seafloor over time and much of its bulk remains
last eruption was January 3, 1983
the kilauea is located in hawaii U.S.A
Eruptive history from 1790 to 1934
kilauea has been the site of 61 separate eruptions since 1823,easily making it one of the most active volcanoes on earth
like all hawaiian volcanoes, kilauea was created as the pacific tectonic plate moved over the hawaiian hot spot in the Earth's underlying mantle.
some people call kilauea mountain of fire
hawaii and kilauea
some beaches are covered with black volcanic sand-that's because the island is home to some of the worlds most active volcanoes.One of the youngest and most powerful, is the kilauea