Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
RA/AA Information Session 2014
Transcript of RA/AA Information Session 2014
Spring 2015 Class Schedule
Interview Scheduler via Sakai
Community Involvement Forms
Pass Background Check (after interviews)
Full-time student in New Brunswick based program
12 credits by Spring and 24 credits by Fall 2015
Lived on-campus for at least 1 semester
Minimum 2.5 GPA (Preference to 2.75+ GPA)
Good academic and judicial standing
No working full-time
Available for training periods
2nd Round Individual Interviews
YOU MUST REGISTER AND PARTICIPATE IN THE HOUSING LOTTERY DURING SPRING SEMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!