Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Series and Parallel Circuits
Transcript of Series and Parallel Circuits
•Total resistance in a series circuit is equal to the sum of the individual resistances: RTotal = R1 + R2 + . . . Rn
•Total voltage in a series circuit is equal to the sum of the individual voltage drops: ETotal = E1 + E2 + . . . En •Components in a parallel circuit share the same voltage: ETotal = E1 = E2 = . . . En
•Total resistance in a parallel circuit is less than any of the individual resistances: RTotal = 1 / (1/R1 + 1/R2 + . . . 1/Rn)
•Total current in a parallel circuit is equal to the sum of the individual branch currents: ITotal = I1 + I2 + . . . In. Ways Parallel and Series used today..? Parallel
Christmas lights Series
Wall swicth in series with light Properties of Prarllel and Series circuit