Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pac-man
May 22nd, 1980 in Japan the game was very popular all around the world.
How to play the game?...You asked? The game is easy once you get the hang of it,
The only game controls you will have is a up,down left & right buttons. The Twin Galaxies International Scoreboard on July 3, 1999, the first person to achieve this maximum possible score (3,333,360 points) was Billy Mitchell it took him 6 hours! On December 1982, 8 year boy name Jeffery R. got the world wide record of 6,131,940 points a score only possible if he had passed the Split-Screen Level. But theres one more thing to say... PAC-MAN