Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Arabian Camel
Transcript of Copy of Arabian Camel
- Arabian camels have only one hump. The hump stores up
to 80 pounds (36 kilograms) of fat, which a camel can break down into water and energy when sustenance is not available.
Males become very aggressive towards each other males.
- Arabian Camels are able to close their nostrils and lips.
- Arabian Camels have two rows of eyelashes and bushy eyebrows.
- Small and hairy ears.
- Large mouth, with 34 sharp teeth.
- Large, tough lips.
- Camels come in every shade of
- Long, thin legs with powerful muscles.
- Two toes en each foot.
- Long tail.
- Camels can change their body temperature.
- Baby camels are able to run within hours
- Camels are able to keep the water in their humps to survive in the desert.
- Camels learn how to ride.
- Camels learn how to leave their fence in
the early morning and come back at
What they eat in desert.
- Some desert grass.
The average life spand of camels.
- The maximum is 25 years.
- The average is between 16 to 20 years.
A camel's behavior also helps it survive in the desert. On extremely hot days, a camel stays as cool as possible by resting.
they get some moisture from the food they eat and
have stored as fat, and because their bodies have
●Camels can go for weeks without a drink because they are able to keep the water in their humps to survive in the desert.