Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Arabian Camel
Transcript of Copy of Arabian Camel
- Arabian camels have only one hump. The hump stores up
to 80 pounds (36 kilograms) of fat, which a camel can break down into water and energy when sustenance is not available.
Males become very aggressive towards each other males.
- Arabian Camels are able to close their nostrils and lips.
- Arabian Camels have two rows of eyelashes and bushy eyebrows.
- Small and hairy ears.
- Large mouth, with 34 sharp teeth.
- Large, tough lips.
- Camels come in every shade of
- Long, thin legs with powerful muscles.
- Two toes en each foot.
- Long tail.
- Camels can change their body temperature.
- Baby camels are able to run within hours
- Camels are able to keep the water in their humps to survive in the desert.
- Camels learn how to ride.
- Camels learn how to leave their fence in
the early morning and come back at
What they eat in desert.
- Some desert grass.
The average life spand of camels.
- The maximum is 25 years.
- The average is between 16 to 20 years.
A camel's behavior also helps it survive in the desert. On extremely hot days, a camel stays as cool as possible by resting.
they get some moisture from the food they eat and
have stored as fat, and because their bodies have
●Camels can go for weeks without a drink because they are able to keep the water in their humps to survive in the desert.