Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Most Dangerous Sharks
Transcript of 5 Most Dangerous Sharks
In one report, the mako's bite was enough to sink the boat in three minutes. For this cause, the shortfin mako may be the most dangerous shark -- for fishermen. Tiger sharks aren't looking to specifically consume humans, but then, they weren't specifically looking to eat lumps of coal, cans of paint, packs of cigarettes or Senegalese drums either. These things all been found in the belly of the tiger shark, which is known for its power to eat just about anything. The oceanic whitetip may only have five wanton attacks and one fatality on the books, but that's because it might be getting away with many of its crimes by not leaving any evidence.