Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Big Data, fame and money
Transcript of Big Data, fame and money
box office prediction based on Wikipedia activity data
Oxford Internet Institute
University of Oxford
Technology and Economics
Our Daily lives leave traces in the digital world
Early Prediction of Movie Box Office Success
based on Wikipedia Activity Big Data
312 movies, US Market. 2010
Number of Theaters
First weekend box office revenue
box office revenue with different predictors
multivariate linear regression model
Coefficient of determination
Asur S, Huberman BA (2010)
Predicting the future with social media.
5 V's of big-data